If the below questions and answers do not resolve your problem, please contact us and we will get back to you as quickly as possible.
I am an existing customer but this is my first time on the new iCollege website. How can I access my account?
- Go to password reset.
- Enter the email address that you used when you originally enrolled in courses on our old portal.
- You will receive an email with a link to reset password for our new portal.
- Click on the link you received in the email and you will be redirected to password reset page. Enter your new password and confirm the new password.
- You can now save your new password and login on our new portal and access your previously purchased courses by clicking Save and Login button.
I have purchased an offer from one of iCollege’s partners before 19 April 2017 and have received a voucher code. How can I redeem my voucher and access my courses?
I have purchased an offer from one of iCollege’s partners after 19 April 2017 and have received a voucher code. How can I redeem my voucher and access my courses?
IMPORTANT: If you are an existing iCollege customer, registered on our old site (before 19 April 2017), but not yet registered on this, our new site, please follow the steps as per point 1 above and then continue with the steps below.
- From the list below, select the offer you have purchased. This will open the course product page.
- In the block on the right of the course product image, click on “Redeem Voucher”.
- Enter Voucher code in Enter your coupon code input box and click ADD VOUCHER button.
- If you are an existing customer, please login.
- If you are a new customer, please register.
- Complete the checkout process.
Where on the site do I login, access my courses, access my account and change my login credentials?
- On the top right in the main menu of our website, click on the icon:
- Click on “Login”, enter your login credentials and click on the Login button.
- Once logged-in, an additional main menu icon will appear
- From here, you can access your courses and make changes to your account.