Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
As MS PowerPoint 2016 is the most widely used presentation software available in the market today, it has become a professional culture to use Microsoft PowerPoint for day to day business activities. So undertaking this Microsoft PowerPoint course will teach you all the tricks that you need to create a power packed professional presentation and communicate your message effectively. This course is separated in to three main sections covering Basic PowerPoint, Intermediate PowerPoint and Advanced PowerPoint lessons, which will provide an in depth review of the presentation software included in the Office 2016 suite of applications.
- Introduction to PowerPoint 2016
- PowerPoint 2016 Interface
- New Feature: Do Things...read more
1.1 What Is PowerPoint Part 1
1.2 What Is PowerPoint Part 2
1.3 New Presentation
1.4 Viewing Presentation
1.5 Inserting Transitions
1.6 More Visual Designs Part 1
1.7 More Visual Designs Part 2
1.8 More Visual Designs Part 3
1.9 More Visual Designs Part 4
1.1 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 1
1.2 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 2
1.3 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 3
1.4 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 4
1.5 Visual Designs With Logos And Animation Part 5
1.6 Exit Animation Part 1
1.7 Exit Animation Part 2
1.8 Exit Animation Part 3
1.9 Navigation Buttons
1.10 Layout Options Part 1
1.11 Layout Options Part 2
1.1 Master Pages Part 1
1.2 Master Pages Part 2
1.3 Software Simulation Part 1
1.4 Software Simulation Part 2
1.5 Setting Pictures To Music
1.6 Advanced Animation Techniques
1.8 Motion Path Animation
1.9 Video In Powerpoint
1.10 PowerPoint Review Part 1
1.11 PowerPoint Review Part 2
1.12 Additional Options
What learning resources are included?
Expert-led Video Courses
Flash Cards & Educational Games
Navigation & Controls
For how long will I be able to access the course?
If the access period is longer than one year, it will be indicated in the promotion.
Who presents the courses?
What Are The Requirements?
- A laptop or desktop computer with Microsoft Windows
- An internet browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox) that is up to date
- High-speed/broadband internet access
- Speakers or earphones
Can I view a course before I buy?
What if I am not happy with the course I have purchased?
What else do I need to know?
- This is an online course - classroom training is not included.
- The cost of exams are not included in the course fees.
Why get certified?
Get a Job
- Teams are trained to consistent skills levels.
- Gaining certifications can be aligned to performance-related pay.
- Certification ensures that knowledge has been retained.
- Greater customer satisfaction (internal and external customers).
- Lower staff turnover.
Key findings from 'Measuring the pulse of the IT industry' - research undertaken by CompTIA:
- 53% of managers would offer a higher salary to a job candidate with CompTIA certification.
- Fewer certified staff are required to manage a network, resulting in lower salary costs.
Key findings from an IDC study, 'Benefits and Productivity Gains Realised through IT Certification':
- Companies that advocated for certification reported 49% less downtime than companies that did not.