CompTIA A+ 220-902
CompTIA A+ training teaches students fundamental competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, troubleshooting, customer service and communication to work with clients. In order to achieve your CompTIA A+ certification you will need to pass two exams - 220-901 & 220-902.read more
In these courses, you will learn how to install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
Specific topics covered in these courses, in preparation for the CompTIA A+ exams, include:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
Testing By User
Content seems pretty good ( a little out dated) but why the hell do you have 500- 2 min sessions instead of few 30 min or longer sessions .
by Paul Mitchell
Agree with Paul
Because the bandwidth of the site
Does not have any documents to print...
by Cinthia Briseno
I don't hate this new Website!!! Stuff goes missing at random and it very slow!!!!