CompTIA A+ 220-901
CompTIA A+ training teaches students fundamental competence in areas such as installation, preventative maintenance, networking, security, troubleshooting, customer service and communication to work with clients. In order to achieve your CompTIA A+ certification you will need to pass two exams - 220-901 & 220-902.read more
In these courses, you will learn how to install, configure, optimize, troubleshoot, repair, upgrade, and perform preventive maintenance on personal computers, digital devices, and operating systems.
Specific topics covered in these courses, in preparation for the CompTIA A+ exams, include:
- Identify the hardware components of personal computers and mobile digital devices.
- Identify the basic components and functions of operating systems.
- Identify networking and security fundamentals.
- Identify the operational procedures that should be followed by professional PC technicians.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot display devices.
- Install and configure peripheral components.
- Manage system components.
- Manage data storage.
- Install and configure Microsoft Windows.
- Optimize and maintain Microsoft Windows.
- Work with other operating systems.
- Identify the hardware and software requirements for client environment configurations.
- Identify network technologies.
- Install and configure networking capabilities.
- Support mobile digital devices.
- Support printers and multifunction devices.
- Identify security threats, vulnerabilities, and controls.
- Implement security controls.
- Troubleshoot system-wide issues.
I guess I can't complain if this course is free, but why would someone put out a course for free that is full of mistakes? Is there a cottage industry for bad CompTIA exam prep courses just to mess with people?
Gold, Archeage Gold @ Gold.Raiditem.Com. Cheap BNS Gold https://gold.raiditem.com/game/blade-and-soul-gold/41
i think you guys need to revise module 6 in socket types section because it contains so many mistakes!! And this guys is awful!
by Ha Trieu
There are several mistakes in these videos, for example in module 16 when talking about the loop back address for IPv6 (::1) it actually displays 255.0.0.0
by Caleb Bartholomew
The series is presented so poorly. A 45 sec vid about what the module is covers, then a 15 sec vid about the same thing. I can read! And is autoplay so hard?
hello guys. do you know where i will find the exams when i am done with the modules
by Tamuka Paulano
Toolkit video, the dude doesn't even know what the tools he's displaying are... It's enough to make one reconsider purchasing courses from this site...